Note that this page currently includes affiliate and referral links. I offer non-tracking links to each type almost everywhere they appear.
- Street x Sprezza by Ethan Wong (instagram)
- Put This On
- The Choosy Beggar for sample sales in NYC.
- Permanent Style
- Die, Workwear!
- Affordabel Earl
- The Rake
- Styleforum Journal
- Burzan Blog
- usuallywhatimdressed.in -- /u/dom_kennedy's lazy luxury, rubbed in your face.
- burk.blog -- Alex Burk, a.k.a. /u/ll-beansandrice of /r/goodyearwelt fame.
- @dresscodemenswear -- Hey, that's me!
- @blazerformen -- linked here or photography
- @garmsville, the one and only Jason Jules.
Helpful Reddit Posts
Your Favorite ___ for $___ -- a series of megathreads that crowdsource brand recommendations at a variety of price points, with open discussion around each.
- Tim Dessaint
- Sartorial Talks
- The Modest Man
- Gentleman's Gazette -- watch for information, not for style
- The Kavalier
- Kirby Allison -- watch if you have way more money than you want.
- Trenton & Heath -- cobblers discussing shoes
- Spier and Mackay
- Kent Wang
- Supply & Advise
- Mr. Porter (non-tracking link)
- No Man Walks Alone
- The Armoury
- The Rake (non-tracking link) -- mentioned above in the "blogs" section, the Rake is a magazine, first, with a great menswear store on its website.
- Charles Tyrwhitt -- Don't spend more than $33 per shirt. There's always a 3/$100 sale, and a large $30 shirt clearance section.
- Twillory (non-tracking link) -- the affiliate link here should give you two shirts for the price of one, plus a free gift.
- Black Lapel (non-tracking link) -- MTM shirting. The referral link here should give you $25 off.
- Proper Cloth -- more MTM shirting.
- Alton Lane (non-tracking link). More MTM shirting. The referral link here should give you some kind of discount, but they change it around.
- Portuguese Flannel -- more casual shirting, mostly very slim.
- Gitman Vintage -- more casual shirting.
- Beckett Simonon -- Affiliate Link || Regular Link
- J. FitzPatrick -- say Daniel Hakimi sent you in the notes if you want to give me some points with the Shoe Snob himself.
- Spier and Mackay
- Black Lapel -- Referral Link || Regular Link || My Review
- Alton Lane -- Referral Link || Regular Link -- note that, while Alton Lane uses nice fabrics, their suiting is all half-canvassed, so I would not recommend going past their $600 tier.
- Pini Parma, for the Europeans in the crowd.
- Drake's -- known especially for their neckwear.